Your Summoner name is now the new champion being released

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingSniper

01-09-2013

RagingSniper, The Sniper that Rages?

Carber97

01-09-2013

can u help us out link is here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post33302375

cheers

Trent Farrell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Trent Farrell, The HeroBreaker

I am a professional wrestler. Trent Farrell is my ring name. The HeroBreaker is the name of my finisher, and a nickname/character that I use when I'm a heel. So I based this off of that.

Trent's auto-attacks would be forearm strikes and low kicks. He'd be a mana less, melee champion like Riven, but with a shorter range, longer cool downs (so hopefully he won't need to be Nerfed later) and risky skillshots.

Passive: StarKiller. Trent gains increased damage against enemies who are on kill streaks, since they are heroes to their team, and to the League.

Q: Clothesline. Trent charges forward and clubs his target with one arm. This can be repeated a second time. After the second, it can be followed up with a Dropkick, which does extra damage and a short stun, but is a skillshot. If missed, Trent himself is stunned. (An actual combo I use in matches)

W: Kip Up. Trent is freed from stuns and other crowd control. (Animated as per its name)

E: Fighting Spirit. Trent gets a boost to attack damage, attack speed, and a bonus hp shield. His target is taunted, and also gets an attack speed boost.

R: HeroBreaker. Trent jumps forward, grabbing his opponent's head, pulling it down onto his knees as he falls to the ground. Skillshot. If missed, Trent is stunned. Damage dealt is increased the lower the Hp of the target (like Garen's ultimate). It can be charged, dealing even more damage if it hits, but at the risk of telegraphing the attack, making it easier to dodge.

shampooxxx

01-09-2013

shampooxxx, doubles as lube

vennomite

01-09-2013

vennomite, the contagious bed bug.

The Unchosen One

01-09-2013

<-- /random post-nerf hero button.

UnremarkableOne

01-09-2013

unremarkableone, easily forgotten :P

Anubis

01-20-2013

But my champ is already out. O.o

Lib3ration

01-20-2013

Lib3ration, setting souls free from your body... one champion at a time.

BakerofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

BakerofDoom, Pantheon's cousin