A New Champion Approaches: Malzahar, The Prophet of the Void

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engraver

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mad Cow View Post
Okay riot, if the 1/10000000000 chance you read this works, well let me say i dont mind waiting this long. What i DO mind, is that you've said NOTHING about it. Havent posted a general release date (sometimes tommorow or next week?), a reason for taking this long (we understand if theres a glitch, just let us know!) or even his name mentioned in any new updates, or even the price so we can start saving. Talk to us riot! we don't appreciate being ignored.
Exactly.
Riot seems to be a great and fair company but its information policy could be way better.

MightyBolamite

05-30-2010

Oh noes guys!!
His release was swallowed by the void!
The only way to get him now is to beat a Riot employee with Kass or Cho; and the Riot employee has to be playing Zilean.

ElevenSword

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Deadly View Post
release him today or im quitting
you wont be missed

Mr Mad Cow

05-30-2010

im getting tempted to spend some IP, if he doesn't come out my the end of memorial day weekend, i'll prob spend it on cho or nidalee

Mr Mad Cow

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Deadly View Post
release him today or im quitting
Hmm, it appears you shall be quitting.

Trippzy

05-30-2010

lol, with every one mad it would seem that riot would talk to us but this happened with Garen as well. So ill will wait patently as best as i can.

Roccano

05-30-2010

I dont think people are angry that he isnt out, although im sure thats a part of it, I think people are angry that Riot isnt talking to us about it yet.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Riot was busy with taking over the EU publishing. Its likely he'll be out in the next few days
An estimate ^

Dyslexai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

As much as I hate Riot for being like this about Malzahar, I still feel compelled to applaud them on their marketing department. You guys realize that this whole situation is just a way to get more people to spend RP on him when he comes out, right? The point of not setting a release date or letting anyone know his IP/RP cost is to generate interest in the character, and cause people to want to play him as soon as he releases. From what I can tell, it's working. I've been saving my IP for a very long time to be able to buy him whenever he comes out, and I could have been buying runes or other champions in the meantime.

Summary, Riot, I don't know what to think about you. Love your game, love the content, hate your customer relations and information policy. Let us know when he's going to be released, kthx.

GreyBubbleGum

05-30-2010

tempting to spend point.... must..... control...... oneself......
MUST CONTROL!!

The Legend3

05-30-2010

wen dose he come out