A New Champion Approaches: Malzahar, The Prophet of the Void

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01balle

05-20-2010

ulti the enemy and have your cho`s attack him (dead)

Trayn

05-20-2010

Riot needs to make a new champion for 1350 IP

Phailigy

05-20-2010

so basically hes a prince of persia model wearing tights and casting spells, haha. like the spell casts though, too bad he has no snares or stuns. silence is a bit overated

Quantenpeitscher

05-20-2010

OMG this guy will pwn mid lane with his voidlings....how much hp they will have ?
btw a void-champ who's played on AD -because of his 3rd spell- instead of AP ?? WTF

BatMan2k9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-20-2010

Good chemp.

Zyphur

05-20-2010

ok so not only was I luky enough to get to see this guy on youtube before riot took it down but i actually read all 30 pagesof this forum and let me clear somethings up for you.

His minion is in the second picture. No its not in the 4th, as to what it is? i dont know, but neither does anyone else so stop asking. Theres been like 50 people going OMG WHAT IS THAT PLANT THING!!!!1!!1111

He will most definitly cost 6300 ip. Why? every time I guess how much the new champion will be, I get it right, and this guy just breathes im 6300. For the record I couldn't be happier. This price is what separates all the impatient people who can't possibly save up 6300 and always save up 1350 and buy some nooby champion. 6300 will cause people to buy him with rp, making riot money. 6300 will cause him to not be overused, 6300 will prevent noobs from trying him until 2 weeks later when hes free for a little bit.

His silence ability if everyone would calm down isn't as crazy as people think. Its his gate ability. Its a lot like karthus except to silence the enemy champion they have to dam near touch the thing. And if you've ever bin karthus you would know its hard to land the actually wall on them. Malzahar from what ive noticed is that on creation his wall silences, and on release it does damage. Was hard to tell but it seems to be in that order. It only last 1-2 seconds then blows up.

Another skill is his void portal which is alot like nasus in the sense that it opens on the ground and does aoe. Anywho I hope I cleared up a couple things and also stated my opinion on how much he should cost.

~kaithxbai

Lockstocky

05-20-2010

Anyone else seeing the obvious(?) H.P Lovecraft references?

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockstocky View Post
Anyone else seeing the obvious(?) H.P Lovecraft references?
Yes. Some people do.

On the other hand, some people have never read a book, or heard of Cthulhu.

Nyarlathotep will devour these souls first.

skullnite

05-20-2010

Is he floating by his pelvis?

MEGADEATH99

05-20-2010

i guess hes kassadin bro and cho's best friend ! hehe XD