Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Yes 158 28.37%
No 337 60.50%
I do not care or I am undecided 62 11.13%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zalenoth

09-01-2011

Give us surrender if it's un-even teams... or a k/d spread of 20+

after 20-25 min

Argotto

09-01-2011

So far, every game I've seen lasted about 20 min. And most of those games were fairly even.... If you are getting dominated enough to the point of wanting to surrender.. it would probably last 15ish minutes.

You would call a surrender vote before 15 minutes?

Forte Owner

09-01-2011

I say no. Because it can be ANYONE'S game. its not that hard to capture points and kill champions.

Forte Owner

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozniack View Post
why are we polling b4 we've even play a single game?
because a riot employee actually asked us if we should increase the surrender time or not have it at all

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarNall View Post
Don't see why not, or at least have one team with all points automatically win if they hold em for long enough. No fun for a completely outmatched team to have to play for the whole duration
If one team holds all five points then the other team loses 5 points per second (according to the comprehensive look thread) which means that the game would go for less than 100 seconds after that point anyway.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

better bump

CrewzControl

09-03-2011

Why? I've seen the games where teams pull amazing comebacks. The games are quite short too.

Suika

09-04-2011

doesnt really matter, if you give up you can just not do anything. you lll lose when your eneemy has 4 points rather fast anyway =3

Ascendent

09-04-2011

No there shouldnt be one, the games are already short enough and you can always make a come back. Also if you're team has leavers and such chances are the game will be over quick regardless.

09-06-2011

mmhm