Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Yes 158 28.37%
No 337 60.50%
I do not care or I am undecided 62 11.13%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Q Ball162

08-30-2011

I think the game should be set where you can only surrender if there is a HUUUUGGGEEEE difference between Nexus HP as opposed to a set time since this game can change directions really quickly.

EDIT: Or as stated above if people leave. Other then that I don't think time to should affected.

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Why would we want a surrender option in a game that ends in 10-20 minutes. Oh no, a leaver!!! That just means you'll probably lose before 14 minutes anyways. If they were basing it on a leaver they should have made it 10 minutes not 14, and 10 minutes means the leaver literally would only get his wait time before getting back in game, rather than having to wait out a full 20 minutes in a 5v4 on SR. 1 less player in dominion would hurt a lot more than 1 in SR, so I highly doubt the game would last long enough to surrender at 14 minutes in the first place.

Nintendude92

08-30-2011

If Dominion is that fast, and players come to realize that the game can change at any moment-- players won't use the option. So include it and see how it goes.

Charcoales

08-30-2011

surrendering not needed because game will end very quickly if other team is dominating.

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Surrender is NOT needed. The average game time stated by Riot is 20 minutes. That's the time you have to wait on Summoner's Rift before you can surrender. If you are losing bad enough in Crystal Scar that surrendering would be "appropriate" that game will be over well under 20 minutes anyways form loss of points.

Plus this game type seems to have a better chance for great comebacks. If a team can bring it together it is very possible to hold your points indefinitely and beat your opponents. Getting rid of the Surrender option in Crystal Scar will help remove the mentality of "Surrendering when things look bad" and make players try for the comebacks that are much more possible than in Summoner's Rift. Which then could in-turn make for even more exciting games.

AmarisCay

08-30-2011

Allow surrender but at 25 minutes. That way, if a game is being trolled then it becomes an available option. If it is not, the game plays out. If it's 4v5 the enemy team will cap more points and the game will be over faster.

Finale

08-30-2011

How does surrender hurt anyone? If your team has trolls/afk/leavers/or just unpleasant people why would you want to stay in that game for the time more then required? Think before you guys speak :< 20min of a bad experience is still a wasted time, and a handful of peoples only game they can play a day.

Nelag

08-30-2011

Im going to have to say no simply because 1) There's always a chance for a comeback and 2) It isn't like Summoner's Rift where it can be easily drawn out. However, I do see the need for a surrender button...

Sofa King Fluffy

08-30-2011

Dominion is short no need for a surrender

maadcant

08-30-2011

You won't get 1 hour long games with trolls who don't surrender, Dominion matches are over quickly.

123456 ... 7