Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


My Dominion Experience: PAX Sunday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxious

Associate Game Tools Engineer

08-30-2011

That match was epic!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noodles

Recruiter

08-30-2011

Quote:
Foxious:
That match was epic!


I know, I don't think I've had a more epic match of anything ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrmidont

Senior Member

08-30-2011

almost makes you wish you had some form of replay system in place hmmm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pewpewmago0

Junior Member

08-30-2011

I watched that game!! It was epic! Grats on that win!

Dominion is going to nom my time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

Senior Member

08-30-2011

THIS is why we need replays. I would kill to see that match right now. D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udub

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Quote:
exe3:
THIS is why we need replays. I would kill to see that match right now. D:


Honestly, I don't need to see it again. Simply experiencing it was amazing. What's more, watching it cannot recreate the atmosphere. Being surrounded by Rioters and summoners and hearing the chears, I can not explain in words how amazing it was.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Quote:
Udub:
Honestly, I don't need to see it again. Simply experiencing it was amazing. What's more, watching it cannot recreate the atmosphere. Being surrounded by Rioters and summoners and hearing the chears, I can not explain in words how amazing it was.


Thanks for posting this. It's always exciting to hear other players talk about their positive experiences. Awesome community we have (minus the ragers, haters, racists that inevitably show up in solo que).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noodles

Recruiter

08-30-2011

Quote:
Udub:
Honestly, I don't need to see it again. Simply experiencing it was amazing. What's more, watching it cannot recreate the atmosphere. Being surrounded by Rioters and summoners and hearing the chears, I can not explain in words how amazing it was.


I agree, it was one of most amazing things I have ever expierenced


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EddyEduardo

Senior Member

08-31-2011

Quote:
Udub:
Awesome man!

But yeah, it was definitely a great end to a fantastic weekend. Rioters really ARE as awesome as we say they are.


BTW, did someone get this man his skin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectBeast

Senior Member

08-31-2011

Awsome, I iwsh they deploy Dominion soon, but not their soon(TM).... Please Riot, forget Dota 2 release date, just release this first..... I promise to keep being loyal to Riot andto theawsome game League of Legends ....