Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An interesting addition?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomoKun

Recruiter

05-19-2010

Footprints to the snow version of Summoner's Rift

Why? It would add the extra dynamic to fighting in the jungle. Even if they only lasted a couple seconds after you tread on the ground. Seeing a group of footprints run into the bushes could take off that extra edge on a gank. It would without a doubt implement a new set of strategies, and take a couple away. Perhaps it'll be a fun addition to test out and play with.

Either way, just food for thought, take it easy

rikrokola

05-19-2010

That would be kind of cool.

Hikarikage

05-19-2010

/like

Xixy

05-19-2010

No.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

05-19-2010

it would look nice but probably screw over my crappy graphics card

Darkwolfer2002

05-19-2010

aww you will get QQ from stealths who's footprints you would still be able to see... I like it! BUMP and +1

DomoKun

Recruiter

05-19-2010

Well, I'm sure they could make Stealther's and ninja's footprints not show up. :P

Even if it would be incredibly intimidating to see a Twitch / Eveylnn combo walk right next to you before your inevitable doom!

DomoKun

Recruiter

05-23-2010

Bump for new opinions