Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia: Smartcast bug - ultimate in the wrong direction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snakethrower

08-29-2011

Lately I experienced some weird bug, using Cassiopeia's ultimate in combination with smartcast would make her spin around and cast it into the other direction.

It might be a coincidence but I (as a EU player) have only experienced it so far when I'm connected to the us-servers (120 to 170 ping).

Appears after flashing sometimes.

Just an idea:
Maybe the server doesn't respond fast enough? You Flash/Spin around + cast (you see the flash) But for the server you're still at your old spot.

E/:
I just tried it in a practice game with a friend - also occurs when used as macro with locked camera (in order to avoid a human missclick/mistake).

E/:
Don't know if it has to do soemthing with the problem but I bound all buttons to default smartcast.