Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Select Bug - All Character Blacked Out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

morecowbell

08-29-2011

This just happened to me in a ranked game... my entire champion selection screen was blacked out. I was team captain so I couldn't ban any characters, nor could I choose my own hero when it was my turn. My teammates said I was showing up as a disconnected character (lightning bolt picture) even though I could chat with them.

First time it happened to me.

I think this had something to do with my choosing masteries. I was in a different game (selecting heroes) and I was choosing my mastery points. Someone dodged that game during champion select (and while I was choosing my masteries) and it automatically put me in a new queue, and it instantaneously found me a new game. When I was placed in the new game is when the problem occurred.