Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gameclient Freezing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neverdweller

08-29-2011

During game playing as Noct I froze around 20 times during a game and the game would NOT unfreeze so I had to endtask it and restart it, It is a-lot better than my whole system freezing up almost every time a Noct used an ability, but now it seems uber random, I have frozen fighting with the wolves in jungle and in team fights, then ONE time I completed an entire team fight and when Kogmaw died "he was the last enemy to die" game froze again.
It made it really difficult to play knowing that at random I would freeze and my champ would just be sitting there autoing.. infact it made it impossible :/
I DO appreciate that Riot has finally attempted to patch whatever is wrong with Nocturne freezing and crashing people and I am VERY happy that it no longer causes my entire system to freeze and bluescreen, it continues normally and the freezes are contained to within the game client.