Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle Ult Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penfamous

09-14-2009

I dont konw if anyone else has had this problem but while playing kayle(judicator) when i activate her Ult and it is then expended there is no cooldown timer. It simply says its ready to be used again, but obv i am unable to activate it. For me this happens more often than not i just learned to get a feel for the cooldown so i would know when i could use it again.

BaggeN

09-14-2009

I usually play with Kayle and never happened to me.

HighFive

09-14-2009

Thanks for submitting this Penfamous! We'll look into this. Quick question, did you see this happen with happen with any specific item or mastery?

BB-246

Penfamous

09-14-2009

Well there is another thing in my masteries for offense I get all the way down to the 21 pt talent, and then I am able to remove a pt from my first row leaving only 3 pts in the first row which doesnt fufill the second rows 4pt req, but I am still able to go all the way to my 21 pt talent. for masteries I use 20/1/9 (with 1pt in the offensive 21pt talent). As for items I will need to see the exact names of the items that I buy(I know what they do but not what they are called).....The first item i get is the 17 health regen pendant...the second item I get is the natures armor or spirit vasage......then tiamat......followed by that I get warmongs....I just stack health regen armor and then go from there......As for runes I was using the cooldown to lvl 18 glyphs....the armor pen marks....the health regen to lvl 18 seals.....and bonus exp Quentisense....Sorry im not cpu savey or I would have just recorded it =/

Madrox

09-14-2009

This has happened to me with a lot of champions recently. I really have no clue how it happens, so sorry I can't help more there. I have only noticed this happening with ultimates. I don't think it's isolated to one or even a couple champions, but the one I have noticed it with are Fiddlesticks, Taric, Annie, Amumu and Zilean (that's all I remember off the top of my head).

Axtree

09-14-2009

I play a couple Kayle games recently and this bug have bugged me. The ultimate cooldown timer would disappeared and I would have to guess press it when it's ready again. Sometime it will fix itself later. I don't really know what causes it but I have 9% CD reduction from masteries and the 4.92% CD reduction from runes.