Rumble isnt revealed in brush even if flamespitter hits enemys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nastynate600

08-29-2011

So i was laning against a rumble the other day realized this bug, he was constantly using flamespitter in the brush on bottom lane and hitting the 3 PCM's. I could see the particles of the fire hitting the minions but rumble himself wasn't being revealed. As you can imagine this was extremely annoying to lane against. Hope this gets fixed soon

nastynate600

08-29-2011

Terrible Guy

08-29-2011

anyone can do this. If they are in the bush, no particle effects will go off. Seen a nunu use his ult in the bush many a time and kill people that aren't aware he is even doing it until it is too late. but this is for abilities. Auto attacks do reveal you.

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Anything that doesn't require you to actually target something outside the bush won't reveal you. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is Lay Waste for balance reasons because of how spamable it is.

EDIT: And particles coming out of fog of war and brush are bugged. This isn't news. Invisible Ashe Arrows and Singed poison FTW.