Some Twisted Fate tips, please ;)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitterz

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Septem View Post
I have been doing well with TF, but yesterday I faced a really problematic opponent: Zilean at mid.
He just timebomb'd my hp from full to 100. I managed to get to lvl 6 without getting killed, but I wasn't able to farm gold because of those ****ing timebombs. I had doran's shield and a pot.
I ended up switching lanes with our zilean, who was in another lane.

tl;dr solomid vs zilean, what do?
Zilean can be a pain in the neck... sometimes. Just understand his class mechanic and proceed to dominate. Time Bomb is on a fairly significant CD. Rewind can reset it. So worst case scenario, you eat two of them.

Don't let this happen.

Do stand behind creeps and farm from range. As soon as you see him Time Bomb a creep (and he will) charge his ass with reckless abandon. All of Zilean's damage comes in short, two-Time Bomb bursts. You will out burst him if you dive on him after he uses one of his bombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidal
Trinity force is bad on twisted fate why? first of all no one uses it for the stats realy 25 ap, 10 damage, 10% atackspeed and crit??
Don't be dumb. League of Legends is a strategy game. Strategy games are about making the most of the resources you're given. Taking absurdly expensive items that are itemized in ways that don't benefit you fully is just ******ed. Is Trinity Force a good item? Yes. Is Trinity Force a worth while investment for TF? Absolutely not. You get more bang for your buck elsewhere, and you get it less than the 20 minutes it will take you to build Trinity Force.

Blurrr

05-19-2010

Cloth armor + 3 health pots
Pickaxe
Recurve
Finish Madred's Bloodrazor
Mercury Treads/Tabi (If you get Zerker greaves... well, have fun dying)
SoTD/Last Whisper
Survivability or more damage from here depending on what you need

Getting the cloth armor and all those health pots makes laning quite easy. I always get the pickaxe first because you want enough burst damage early game so when you destiny-gate into someone (which you should be doing every time you have the opportunity to be successful), your first gold card stun basically lets you kill them in the next shot. Something to pay attention to though is to get your stacked deck floating around you before you grab the gold card and gate. As another note, do not telegank with a red card. The added damage really isn't going to do more than the extra hits you get with the stun gold card, and the person can't actually flash away as easily if you gold card them.

IS186afbf367d955

05-20-2010

And what do you think about Youmu's Ghostblade on him ? I didn't test if it lasts more than 2s with TF attacks ?

PS : Never get the Zerker boots instead of mercury treads or to a less degree tabi. Don't get malady also.

Theorycrafter

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epok2 View Post
And what do you think about Youmu's Ghostblade on him ? I didn't test if it lasts more than 2s with TF attacks ?

PS : Never get the Zerker boots instead of mercury treads or to a less degree tabi. Don't get malady also.
Tested, it works wonders along With SotD/Whisper and IE/Black Cleaver (depends what you want)

ObjectiveTruth

05-20-2010

I've found a very unorthodox build which works wonders and i've been trying all the various TF builds out there.

AP TF
Boots + 3 pots
Blasting Wand + sorc shooes
Rageblade
Sheen

And lvl up WC like woah.

Honestly works wonders. Also CDR runes.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

Considering how quick he hits already, why would you need extra AS on him?
I've never played him before, but I became interested in him lately as a ranged champ who borders being a mage.

Is there anyway to pull him off with a hybrid build?