AOE glitch still out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdamantxXx

08-29-2011

Played against a karthus, i started with boots but he always hit me with the dots. Aoe glitch alive or was I just somehow failing to dodge every dot?

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2011

and by dots im guessing you mean lay waste? could be either one... its hard to tell. in theory if there ever was an AoE glitch they have not yet fixed it... so there is that.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

08-29-2011

You're just bad.

Drac

08-29-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1169261 the thread with alot of proof it is out there

HandsomeJimm

08-29-2011

Some AoE abilities have their radius glitched and some, are doing single target damage(higher than should be) to Heimer turrets and Yorick ghouls (like Talon's W and R).

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

It is still there. Only play Karthus if you want to troll right now, it is almost impossible to miss your q now.

Though, on the other hand, it makes it harder to snipe people without catching minions in the radius.

BTripp

08-29-2011

Do you know what DoT means?

Rawrful

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTripp View Post
Do you know what DoT means?
Karthus' q is commonly refered to as a red dot or a red button. Note that he didn't say DoT, he said dot. Like the word dot. Not the acronym.