Rammus: Wanna Help Me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

09-14-2009

Alright. So, when I first started LoL, I went right for the champion that I perceived to be the awesomest...

Rammus. I loved playing him at first, and he was my favorite hero. In the end, though, I grew bored with his cookie cutter armor stacking build and took off to bigger and better/sexier things. Like Evelynn. Anywho, I'm here to say...

Anyone here think they can build me a build for Rammus to make me <3 him again? I've been wondering recently if an AP/Health hybrid Rammus build would be good too.

Rammus
Powerball - 1:1
Defensive Ball Curl - 4:1
Tremors - 3.33:1

Based off of those AP Ratios, he could do pretty well. Especially with his already spammable ultimate. If I love it enough, I might send the winner my last friend request.

Oddiz

09-14-2009

Nothing give AP and Armor, that I am aware of. Stacking armor is just too good to pass up. I'll think on it, but it seems you are just crippling him by pushing for an AP build.

Mr Tibbers

09-14-2009

Alright Oddiz, let's look at it like this.

Give Rammus a natural armor + with a stacked Armor rune page. That's at least +40 armor by late game. Then, in-game we go for a Frozen Heart. Health, Survivability, Spammability, and -attack speed. All benefit even my suggestion of an AP build. Rylai's grants health, which when combined with his naturally high armor and a stacked rune page/Frozen, should kick his HP up by a hell of a lot. Throw some Tabi on if you still feel weak, otherwise go Sorceror's. Then, Rod of Ages or two and Fiendish Codex.

I really didn't want to have to think of one on my own, and that might not even be a good one per se, but it still helps him and provides the AP to pack a punch, imo. This next patch comes with armor and a -damage based on AP, which could mkae this more viable as well.