Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Game not working at all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emissary of the League

I'll just run through a numerous amount of problems I've encountered since yesterday.

-Since I came back from school today, I can't even get into LoL at all. "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application."

-Reinstalling does nothing.

-Redownloading does nothing.

-In the event I do get in, I can't choose a rune page or mastery page as when I choose a character the game crashes for 30 seconds before coming up with an unknown error and displaying I haven't chosen the character when I have.

-In the event the character selection goes to 0:00 and sends people ingame, I have to close LoL and reboot it up to get in the game itself via reconnect feature.

-Profile screen won't let me switch to runes/masteries/champion pages etc.

-Occasionally I get very bad rubber banding ingame.

To further explain all my problems, I had a game yesterday which went swell, we won and hurray for that, but upon joining another game after thats when the problems started ;(.

Also, I'm not sure if I should be attaching a file or not? Halp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanks for posting this Xuno! We'll check this out. You also might want to look into the Help & Support forum and see if you can get these issues fixed.