Cannot connect to a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercurTears

08-28-2011

Ok fourth game that has locked in and went to load the game and i can never connect i keep getting that stupid firewall error...There is no firewall up! now while im thinking about it i may have joined like 4 games and it thinks im in all of them i swear if i get leaves for those or some kind of leaver warning ima make some noise @ you riot!

Frightning

08-28-2011

This is happening to me too....and I just saw like 3 other threads about this pop up...

Master Schmidt

08-28-2011

Same, just started a ranked too

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I've always had the firewall error, but this is the first time I absolutely cannot connect to a game because of it. I've looked into fixing the firewall error in the past and even forwarded my ports and everything. This is a serious issue, one that's been around for a long time. Hopefully it'll get fixed some time in the near future.

younggregory

08-28-2011

im getting really sick of this **** too. happens to me randomly out of no where and i have to reinstall the game for it to stop. can this not be fixed? my firewall allows all of the lol stuff and it still wont work till i reinstall which takes me forever because my internet isnt that great.

Miko

08-28-2011

I dont even have firewall and it pops this error

Luukeh

08-28-2011

it's a server error. they have a little blurb that says that some games won't connect properly.

i'm going to QQ if i get banned. )':

Kracket

08-28-2011

"Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection."
My only firewall is windows.
I went in and allowed ALL variations of LoL.
Still happening.

NightxBlade

08-28-2011

yea i have this problem as well even though i disabled my firewall[s]

Dezzx

08-29-2011

Yeah this bug is complete bull ****. I got banned over it and Riot doesn't seem to care....