Game-breaking issue still unnoticed by Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaru

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaKeepa View Post
If I remember correctly, RIOT says it's better to have the occasional "dodged" projectile hit someone, then having a projectile that "hits" someone miss.

Hit boxes are one of the hardest things to do on networked games. You can never make everyone happy.,
This is NOT the issue here. We realize that the actual ranges of AOE skills has always been a little bit larger. I was used to it. You're telling me that after 1.5 years of playing, knowing the skill ranges and understanding the extra little AOE range, that I can't notice when it changes? It FEELS different. Things are MUCH harder to avoid suddenly.

LAZORKITTEH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

KogMaw's ult is terrifying.

RexSaur

08-29-2011

It seems riot wants to bring back the aoe meta!

BlastTyrant

08-29-2011

Riot knows this it's called bieng lazy, the bug is there but everyone will still play despite it and buy there overpriced champs and skins

TaNKeD

08-29-2011

KogMaw's Ult is just silly right now.

And I've been hit by those Ashe arrows that are an inch away from me and I still get stunned.

Please fix.

Chomey

Recruiter

08-29-2011

Cass has be an absolute terror recently...

I can't dodge ANYTHING, no matter how well I serpentine pattern.

Railen

08-29-2011

Mordes Siphon range is OBSCENE right now.

FireMageLynn

08-29-2011

Yes there is a hitbox issue... but a QQ thread with a melodramatic title is NOT helping to convince Riot to fix it. Go post your video in one of the more constructive threads.

Kyunas

08-29-2011

Same is with Mordekaisers E. When you play him yourself and look at your hit range it looks too short to hit anything. But you easily hit people outside of your range. Laning against Morde is stupid because his E seems to have infinite range no matter how far away you are. I think using aoe skills while moving makes the actual range buggy... Either moving caster or target or even both.
I think this is exactly why brand is pretty awesome at owning his lane. I've been out of his hit circle several times and still got hit.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railen View Post
Mordes Siphon range is OBSCENE right now.
My group played a custom 4v4 just to **** around with how broken the AoEs are right now, and we discovered Morde's Siphon can hit you from outside fog of war if whatever the problem is decides to be extra mean. It makes him IMPOSSIBLE to lane against, because he can Siphon you from outside tower range if you are behind your tower.

Alternately, if you are hanging out behind your caster minions and he is behind his caster minions, his Siphon will still hit you most of the time. Hilariously broken.