Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taric Skill + Visibility Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Segerman

09-14-2009

Taric's Ultimate - Radiance has a '0' mana cost per second to sustain, actually - not

And while I was playing a strange visible location appeared on the map. I was
As the creep passed by it lasted until the game ended. There is a strange HP bar there, but I can't tell who's.

Argent Shaman

09-14-2009

Quote:
Segerman:
And while I was playing a strange visible location appeared on the map. I was
As the creep passed by it lasted until the game ended. There is a strange HP bar there, but I can't tell who's.

Hmmm, most likely an allied creep got stuck in the geometry there. I know I've seen a buddy of mine accidentally get stuck in a turret once but I'm not sure what he did.

JamesMoh

09-14-2009

In additional to 2nd screen:

1) I've stuck one time INSIDE turret after using Teleport to it.
2) While playing Alucard I throwed enemy minions in textures using 1st (stunning) ability.

HighFive

09-14-2009

Thanks for the bugs Segerman. With your second bug, I think Argent Shaman and JamesMoh are right on the money. It looks like a minion became stuck in the terrain making an awesome free Clairvoyance.

BB-249
LOL-5858