akali item build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOL luke

05-18-2010

Is it better to rush sheen or rylas first?

Temlam

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL luke View Post
Is it better to rush sheen or rylas first?
rageblade :P

sainthero

05-19-2010

rageblade then build either ad or ap depending on what resistance the enemy has the most.

bluefall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2010

I'd get sheen before Rylai's. But I strongly suggest grabbing a rageblade as your first item. The slow from Rylai's is nice, as is the extra stats, but you can put it off for later if you want to work it into your build. Using Shadow Dance and/or grabbing a lizard buff is enough to help you chase people down. Rylai's main selling point for me is the added hp. Akali turns into quite the glass cannon late game and items like Rylai's can help you get some more staying power.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2010

Personally not a fan of the sheen route. I go Rageblade if their team is out from under towers or Phage if I need the life/staying power and I cannot allow them much running room.

Geluatrum

05-19-2010

Most people don't know Akali is a great jungler so I usually go dorans blade -> boots (whichever most likely mercury tread or boots of swiftness) -> Rylai's -> Rageblade -> Lichbane. Remember to jungle

Kymera3

05-21-2010

If you whant to laugh hard
-Phage -> Frozen mallet
-Sorc boots
-Rage blade
-Rylai's
-Lich Bane
-Zhonias

people will call me crazy for a few items but trust me people will rage because of all youre slow powa

rximmortal

05-21-2010

Maximum Cheap , maximum damage build.
---------------------------------------------------
Sheen + boots
rylai
sheen -> lichs bane.