Additional Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philature

08-29-2011

Riot introduced many items over the last year but only an handfull of rune and it would be great if they introduced some more to broaden the player options. I was thinking about the following for alternative mark:

Lifesteal Rune
SpellVamp Rune

I assume many other players might have additional suggestions so go ahead.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Spell Vamp runes are most likely never going to happen, seeing as they have only 3 items and they're having trouble balancing them. Lifesteal runes, idk. Since there are like a dozen skills in all 328 active/passive skills and 82 innate passives that actually interact with/are affected by Lifesteal, I don't think it'd be too overpowered. Plus it's sustain based on combat so you have to actually fight to use them.

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Even if they did offer lifesteal runes, the amount would probably so small that it wouldn't be really useful. Thats the only downside I can see with lifesteal/vamp runes. Without enough of it there's no point in taking it but give it too much and its too OP.

Enalung

08-30-2011

You need a certain amount of damage for lifesteal and spellvamp to be worth having.

Also, more runes? I've already dumped over 50K IP and at this rate, I'm going to reach 60K IP by next week for dam sure. It's already ridiculous enough without introducing yet another rune which would either become a must have for certain builds, or relegate other hard earned runes to trash status.

ikillutwice

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMonku View Post
Even if they did offer lifesteal runes, the amount would probably so small that it wouldn't be really useful. Thats the only downside I can see with lifesteal/vamp runes. Without enough of it there's no point in taking it but give it too much and its too OP.
this