Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low FPS for some reason. Only in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokkake

08-29-2011

I recently upgraded my graphics card to a Gigabyte GTX 550 ti 1gb gddr5. This is a fairly strong graphics card costing about 150... However it cant seem to run a simple game like LoL. On starcraft 2 however it runs easily with no problems at max settings. On LoL i only get 40 or so fps even at lowest settings possible and at med i get 25ish.

Can anyone give me some input on what to do or what may be causing this low fps on this game only?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uni TriTri Hepta

Senior Recruiter

08-29-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1150758&page=25

Post your system spec in this threads. Also any recent r3dlogs.

The more the better (i think)

There are many people having this problem, you are not alone.
Hopefully this gets fixed for us soon. LoL unplayable, causing me massive ip loss, and possible ELO decay, because I don't want to go in and cause my team to lose because I cannot perform.

=[