Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot connect to a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercurTears

08-29-2011

Ok fourth game that has locked in and went to load the game and i can never connect i keep getting that stupid firewall error...There is no firewall up! now while im thinking about it i may have joined like 4 games and it thinks im in all of them i swear if i get leaves for those or some kind of leaver warning ima make some noise @ you riot!

Frightning

08-29-2011

This is happening to me too....and I just saw like 3 other threads about this pop up...

Master Schmidt

08-29-2011

Same, just started a ranked too

LastProtagonist

08-29-2011

I've always had the firewall error, but this is the first time I absolutely cannot connect to a game because of it. I've looked into fixing the firewall error in the past and even forwarded my ports and everything. This is a serious issue, one that's been around for a long time. Hopefully it'll get fixed some time in the near future.

younggregory

08-29-2011

im getting really sick of this **** too. happens to me randomly out of no where and i have to reinstall the game for it to stop. can this not be fixed? my firewall allows all of the lol stuff and it still wont work till i reinstall which takes me forever because my internet isnt that great.

Miko

08-29-2011

I dont even have firewall and it pops this error

Luukeh

08-29-2011

it's a server error. they have a little blurb that says that some games won't connect properly.

i'm going to QQ if i get banned. )':

Kracket

08-29-2011

"Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection."
My only firewall is windows.
I went in and allowed ALL variations of LoL.
Still happening.

NightxBlade

08-29-2011

yea i have this problem as well even though i disabled my firewall[s]

Dezzx

08-29-2011

Yeah this bug is complete bull ****. I got banned over it and Riot doesn't seem to care....