Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error code 404...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

04-16-2011

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=171452

read this guys

Visengard

04-16-2011

Same problem here, it would be the best hour for me to play... so i opened LoL and then... FFFUUUU_

=(

I've tried those tips and none of them solved the problem...

D1av0L

04-16-2011

ok everyone got the same error here but no one the same problem like me! I Broke My Plasma Screen Before i read and search for that error after reseting my modem some times and still dont works ... now again on the old big box screen i am soooo addicted too league of legend i must do somethink too just love the game not be like narcomaniac with that! omg and still cant play ! my time have lot of preasure and league of legend helps me a lot too make me huppy!! NOW STILL SAD For // Downtime // plasma screen // addict too league of legend! i must do somethink with my last sickness and dont know what too do! if anyone know any therapist for this please contact me (realy importand!)
P.S Thank you Riot For Give, That GREAT GAME for Free you R increndible

omgicantfindanam

07-13-2012

omg its 2012 and u stil havnt fixed this im guessing that league of legends is over for every one plz help me

omgicantfindanam

07-13-2012

plz help this error has been bothering people since 2009 i dont think any one can play the game anymore plz help me i need this game it was a great game plz fix it son