3 things

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mort

09-13-2009

1) Not all of the champions show up in the opening screen for a practice round. this isnt an issue because the entire list shows once the game is started and you can choose from there, but it seems illogical or counter intuitive to have a selection twice when all heros arent available at one of the screens.

2) practice games are worth 100 EXP even when played alone, which allows for power leveling. i know i prolly shouldnt tell that to people on these forums, but i assume most of them are max-leveled, so it probably wont matter. anyways, a practive game with a decent champion can be run and won in well under 15 minutes as opposed to the 35-45 minutes usually associated with standard games. and they arent hard games to win. this allows for easy power leveling, and potential abuse. just something to look at.

3) and this is the only actual "bug" as there are 2 points of conflicting information in the runes. The greater mark of brutality shows up as a (.05% crit chance/level [max 0.9% crit chance at 18]) when you scroll over the mark, but when it shows up on the right hand side of the screen, it comes up as only 0.72% max chance at lvl 18. which is right? and which should show?

any questions and i'll be happy to answer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2009

1) This does not make sense, when do you get to select your hero twice? Which two screens/lists are you talking about?

2) This game is still in beta, I'm pretty sure the XP values are there for people to level up quickly to test out the rune system and masteries.

3) The values in the tooltips aren't finalized, there are errors between what is shown on the mark and what is displayed on the right side of the screen. I believe this is covered in the stickied thread in this forum. http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=1562