Unlimited runes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ithryn

09-13-2009

So I was working on getting an cooldown reduction rune page today and I found that if you click get runes, you can get one batch of runes regardless of if you have over 90 or not, then exit the get rune page, click it again, and get more runes. It's repeatable endlessly, at least as far as I can tell.

CrafterOfLaughs

09-13-2009

I found that out too. But since the grab bag implementation is only available for beta testing, its pretty much non-issue if it's going to be dropped in a few months.

Linus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-13-2009

This is a known bug. Beware if you use it though as Zileas made a post saying it might make your account error and be unplayable to the point where they can't fix it.

Argent Shaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
This is a known bug. Beware if you use it though as Zileas made a post saying it might make your account error and be unplayable to the point where they can't fix it.
O_o;; I think I better start combining some of my runes quickly...Was actually coming onto here to see if this was reported even though it'll be invalid come the end of beta.

HighFive

09-14-2009

Thanks for reporting this guys!

PLT-4939

Brad

09-14-2009

800 Tier 3 Runes FTW! =D
Its nice having a page devoted to one thing, the runes actually MAKE A DIFFERENCE instead of doing nothing - although i suppose when the game is released to the public, this sort of thing will indeed be possible ( to stack same type runes) due to buying them and such =)