Lux snare bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IXI Edea IXI

08-28-2011

I have had this recurring problem with lux in which I toss my snare out, it hits, and at the same time the opponent flashes, which results in the enemy moving position but still getting snared. This is problematic because when off cooldown I follow up with my other spells, such as my ultimate, and it is wasted because the enemy flashed out of the position in which I originally snared them. I have been waiting a brief moment after I snare my opponent since this has happened before I use my ult, but that is risky due to people having tenacity. I only have a small window of opportunity to cast my other spells because of that reason.
Is this a known bug? So far it has happened a total of 3 times in the last few weeks.

Sorry if my post is jumbled TrueBlood is on and I don't want to miss it haha!

P.S if you need further clarification let me know

Zebulone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I hate this.

IXI Edea IXI

08-29-2011

Had it happen again yesterday.

Astrazenica

08-29-2011

This is confirmed. As well as If an opponent flashes straight line into the bind it misses.

Ex.

Lux -------Bind---------- Enemy After Flash *Bind Misses* <----- Enemy Before Flash

They have to be standing straight across from each other for this to actually occur.

Avid Hero

08-29-2011

So they flash over your bind? Not a bug.

Flashing once bound is a bug.

Rhannmah

08-29-2011

I think i've seen this happen to Morgana and Ryze too. It definitely did happen to me while playing Lux.