Faulty Servers = Account Suspended??!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GBANG

08-28-2011

I was in queue for ranked, and obviously the servers have been faulty recently, which didn't properly load the game, and I waited for 10-15 minutes before closing the client. When I log on, it freezes with the pop-up "Loading" and I wait another 20 minutes, but it doesn't load. Then I reopen the client and it shows the server is busy, and I wait about 10 minutes. When it does start to work and I log in, it says my account has been suspended due to leaving the game...

Come on, how is that my fault when the servers have been so faulty recently. I feel like this is unfair and I should not be punished for this! I understand this goes under support, and I did file a request, but I know it will fall on deaf ears.

PLEASE fix this...

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

same with me, I apparently "left" queue 5 times now and lost 50 elo coz of that.

GBANG

08-28-2011

Bump...

GBANG

08-28-2011

Wow, and now the login wait time is 1 hour and 26 minutes. Wow I can't believe my account is suspended because of these issues with their servers...

iSmurfed

08-28-2011

Yeah I got kicked out of my game too and I was talking with someone who was in the game on skype, it just wouldn't let me back in. C'mon this happens WAY to much for a professional game. Riot points please?

Dezzx

08-28-2011

Same thing happened to me. Started a game, the game didn't let me in. Next thing I know Riot decided to send me an e-mail telling me they suspended my account. Instead of your little leaver buster thing work on fixing this bug that bans people for your faults. Thanks(:

Eve Morgan

08-28-2011

Bump, I just wanna play! .....4hrs 32 minutes later...

GBANG

08-28-2011

Just gonna keep bumping this thread until something is done about it.

GBANG

08-29-2011

Awesome...Riot isn't going to do anything about this and it was their fault, just wow.

Dezzx

08-29-2011

Bump... Riot amazes me. They're a good company and all, but this is just rediculous. I just bought riot points too. I give them my money they give me suspension. Thanks Riot! Awesome trade! /endsarcasm