How do you smartcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GantzerKei

08-28-2011

the title says it...idk how it would be really helpful since i play cassipeia

theplqa

08-28-2011

Hold down *shift* then press an ability key and the ability will activate on whatever your mouse is currently on.

NotProEnough

08-28-2011

I changed my smart cast key bindings to QWER. Its pretty much "mouseover" casting. Makes your spells cast faster(because you dont spend time clicking your target), especially skillshots.
Self cast is also very good to have keybound. I use shift as my self cast modifier. If you're playing someone who heals/shields you can get the move off faster, on yourself, because, once again, you don't have to click your target. Self cast also allows you to chase/run while casting on yourself.

For cassiopeia, you'll notice and immediate difference. As soon as you toss a dot that you know will land, you can just press E to get your nuke off. No need to click allowing for a slightly faster spam on twin fang(or w/e the heck its called).

May not be faster at first, but only because you're getting used to it. After a couple games youll have a pretty good feel for mouse-over casting and you'll like it way better.