2-for-1 Champion Special: Rammus and Mordekaiser

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sealer of F8s

05-18-2010

Nice, a little of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5QUTlgZ3Y and a little of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxt3LM9AvY

I've yet to buy Rammus on my main, and I've been curious about Mordekaiser for awhile so I think I'll go ahead and take advantage of this, especially with Chrome Rammus out now.

LiFTeDyourFACE

05-18-2010

I bought them not that long ago....NOOOOOOO!!!!

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

But what if you already own one? I think most people would already own one or the other

BaCoNsHaFt

05-18-2010

Darn i have them both. hopefully the next one it would be ones i don't already own

Red Wine

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
I see what you did there, trying to sell off the resist tanks before they get nerf batted by the Armor/Magic penetrate change. Tisk tisk all because you know no one will want to play those heroes after the change.
Actually, they are not going to go forward with the new armor/magic penetration change. Riot has listened to the input of players from the Test Realm about the Pros and Cons of the change.

Sealer of F8s

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Wine View Post
Actually, they are not going to go forward with the new armor/magic penetration change. Riot has listened to the input of players from the Test Realm about the Pros and Cons of the change.
REALLY!? For the love of God man, link!? Only people who were OK with the change was the people who played Annie/Fiddle/instagib champs not liking that were ok with the cannon part but baaaaawed about the glass part.

Looks like I WILL be playing more Rammus- queue the music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5QUTlgZ3Y

Ainseland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

That's sux only TF got discount how sad =(

666 G0D3V1L

Recruiter

05-18-2010

maybe with IP points too ?

CounterCraft

05-18-2010

>Useless Rammus on sale with decent no CC tank Mord.

Sounds like a great deal.
Throw in Alistar and Malphite deal next time.

Grob

05-18-2010

ZOMG I want those 2 champions! I play mostly tanks and I was pwning noobs with Rammus last week! but I dont know if I want to spend Riot Points that I could have spent on skins, or cheaper champs (cho, teemo, etc) :/. If it was around 600 RP I would probably do it!

123456 ... 10