zeal in and a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevinrral

09-13-2009

I've been noticing occasionally as Zilean I can accidentally target a friendly unit !. Twice now I've placed a bomb on a friendly minion instead of an enemy, once I placed it on a friendly champion and once I've actually attacked a teammate with Zilean's regular attack.

Global Timer Problems - The cooldown timer on the two summoner spells is off by at least one or two seconds. I've noticed quite frequently the icons will become active however you cannot activate the spell. (this is not because I was stunned or silenced)

Death Inaccuracies - Ever since the last patch I've noticed on and off death not being represented well. Occasionally someone will die and not fall to the ground, the model will just be shown standing there (although thoroughly dead and unable to act ect.)

Tryndamere - Very minor sometimes after using spinning slash Tryndamere is stuck in his idle stance even while running temporarily. This seems to be caused by using spinning slash and then IMMEDIATELY moving.

And last but most certainly least, the stats screen after a match is over has a small clipping issue. The picture representing the champion you have used leads on down into the XP bar. Its not a huge thing I've just been noticing Zilean's feet showing down there making it almost impossible to read the total XP shown.

freykin

09-13-2009

With the bomb on a friendly unit, I think that's intentional. It doesn't hurt the friendly unit, but still hurts enemies around them. That way you could cast it on a tank or someone who charges into melee so it goes off when they get close to their target. If it's hurting them, then that's definitely bugged.

Nevinrral

09-14-2009

I forgot !. A horrible bug that has been plaguing me for some time now. Every now and again if I click on the mini-map to reach the shop in my team's base the shop will refuse to open with the shop button in the lower left hand corner of the screen (the little gold bag with the green background).

And instead anywhere I click on the mini-map will re-direct me back to the shop and open it.

P.S. - I know this isn't the appropriate part of the forum for this but is there any chance we can get rid of this absolutely worthless click to move interface ?. It would be so much simpler to have direct control over the character.