Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darkwind not negated by Black Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GyptIce

08-28-2011

I'm not sure if anyone has brought attention to this yet, but the Silence Effect from FIddlesticks Darkwind does not get negated by Morgana's Black Shield. To me, this seems like a possible bug since her shield is supposed to negate all forms of crowd control. Was wondering if anyone knew anything else about why this would be happening other than a bug. An enemy Fiddlesticks was kind enough to confirm this with me.

GyptIce

08-29-2011

This shouldn't be the case though. Unless Fiddles silence isn't considered CC anymore, then Black Shield should negate it.

Zelgadis2113

08-29-2011

There is another problem with DW, It can currently one shot people. Someone reported it and filmed it using leesin but I was playing as i think amumu and walk in a bush and bam DW for 1213 damage.