A Sad Mummy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2009

After bandage tossing onto a hero I occasionally can not move for ~1 minute. This obviously leaves me as a very sad and lonely mummy. This happened to me in the north lane when I bandaged from the bushes, and the center lane directly outside the south base. I could still cast abilities, but I could not move other than bandage tossing.

Tantruming during or directly before a knock-up (Blitz's sucker punch, Janna's Gale, Malfite Ult) does 0 damage.

When attempting to bandage toss across certain terrain I can not pass through it. The opponent takes the damage and is stunned, but I'm not transported to them . Towers and certain points of the jungle specifically, but the inconsistencies make me a very sad mummy. I can take some time in a practice game and find the specific locations if that helps at all.

The green target circle for bandage toss is bigger than the actual range of bandage toss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eithyr

Adjudicator

09-13-2009

"When attempting to bandage toss across certain terrain I can not pass through it. The opponent takes the damage and is stunned, but I'm not transported to them "

Same here, except that happens when I try doing it from below a cliff up to someone at the max range.