Didn't Play this Game, But Got a Leave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Idomis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Reposting from General.

While the servers were borked, me and my queue-mates got kicked out of queue. We had chosen champions, and were sitting waiting for the game to create. Well, it dropped us and we were able to requeue. Nobody dodged and we got no dodge message, so we assumed Riot dumped all the games waiting to create. So we requeued and we played another game, but the other game seemed to happen simultaneously. Myself, Ebola617, and Saent all got a leave for a game we weren't in. We were online and in another game the whole time. I took 89 magic and physical damage and earned 1254 gold. Saent took 85 damage.

I'm really kind of upset, because this is my first leave in over 800 games and it was for a match that I couldn't have been in, because I was in another at the same time.

Edit: And the game that I was in didn't even appear on my record. It's a game where I played Swain and Saent played Blitz. It shows in his record as a loss, but it doesn't show in mine at all (unless my "Leave" is referring to that Blitz game). But it can't be pointing to the Blitz game, because I played in that game and got kills, etc. And he got the same "Leave" as I did (and Ebola617 did).

Edit 2: It's the game that ended at 12:35 CST / 10:35 PST that isn't showing up for me. For some reason it says leave. I'm uploading my logs of that game. (For reference below, Saent is on Alaska time 1 hour behind PST.)

Edit 3: Here's a link to the gamelog before the one attached. I'm not sure where this game would have fallen in the logs. Unfortunately, it's too large to be attached normally. https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByP...jOGFj&hl=en_US

Saent

08-27-2011

My files from the same game..

Idomis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I know it's the middle of the night, but is this being looked into? Are the techs who worked on the slow game starts looking into it? Feeling a little abandoned here. I assume the log checkers were Riot Staff, but I suppose it could have been anybody. Were they the right logs?

Edit: All three of our match histories are missing the game we played at the same time that Leave was happening. Because we were definitely in a game..

Idomis

08-29-2011

So are the people who experienced this being ignored? I've seen no Red posts acknowledging this issue. And it was definitely a server issue, given how many people have been issued these leaves for games they weren't put in. I gather that Riot has a policy or at least desire not to Red an issue until they have something positive to say about it (working on it, fixed, etc.), but it'd be nice to know it's being looked at now that the office is back to normal.

Dezzx

08-29-2011

Same thing happened to me. Tried to play a game, didn't let me load in. I got a leave and got suspended for 3 days. Isn't that fun? (:

Coodoo

08-29-2011

This happened to me and my friends about a week ago. I sent in a ticket and they responded by saying that they can't do anything about the leave and wished me good luck on my future games...

It's happened to a lot of people in the past and seemingly at the same time. Clearly something was going on server-side when it happened.

Idomis

08-29-2011

I'm going to update this again and bold the important point.

I'm not posting this because I failed to connect to a game. That sort of thing happens all the time and I understand that it's regrettable. I'm posting this because I was in another game AT THE SAME TIME as I was getting this leave. The game I actually played is not on my record, but this leave with 0/0/0 is. The three of us were actually requeued after the long wait for the game to start. We just got kicked back into queue and got another game.