Can we make a starter spell vamp item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NBot

08-29-2011

yeah the problem is that for 1200 you get 15% spell vamp, if you wanted a starter item it would have to be for around 450-475 and would have to be around 2-4% to not be OP which wouldnt provide much sustain at all considering that aoe and dot spells have spell vamp lowered to i think 1/3 the actual percent so there would be no difference in any phase of the game pretty much

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnubs View Post
Think of a brand with life steal at start of game or malz : /. I mean its cool idea when you think well AD has it AP should have it to. Its just it does not really work that way for the balance would be kind of strange : /

Cool idea but i don't think so : (
aoe damage has a reduced spell vamp amount and if it's a starting item like dorian's sword the spell vamp won't be very high maybe 1-3%? that's basicly 4 hp from each time he casts visions.

oconnor0

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
AD has early lifesteal, AP has early magic penetration. I think this is a fair trade.
AP has early magic pen? Where? There's the boots, Haunting Guise? But no starting item.