In low elo, EVERYONE pushes lanes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bilebub

08-31-2011

My brother and I got out of elo hell by doing this. We also soon after got into platinum with a 17 game win streak. Anyways, I solo'd mid with either Annie or Cassiopeia, or solo'd top with Renekton, Jarvan, Singed, or GP (all depending on comp.) My brother jungled with Lee Sin or Nocturne. First of all, dominate your lane by having an early gank from your duo queue partner. (works even better if they're pushing) Even if you do not kill, they will most likely burn flash which will let you flash/ignite combo them, especially if you are a caster. After this gank, they will most likely be much less aggressive, and if they are still aggressive, have your partner gank them again. Sometimes I lost my lane with annie. Even if this happens,late game, coordinate with your duo queue partner to tunnel vision the most fed AD or AP champ on the enemy team during teamfights. Suddenly their damage disappears, and every team fight is yours. Call out barons, dragons, and ping where to group up. Give hints and reminders to your team, and always be positive with them. Make them feel like they're helping alot even if they're bad, and just say "Nice damage output, just try to focus Orianna next time.) NEVER put someone down on your team, they will play even worse if you do or maybe even feed. TLDR: Duo queue with a good jungler and rape your lane and focus the right enemies=win

Farmville

08-31-2011

I have been jungling with Lee Sin in a lot of my ranked games, and have a 77% win ratio with him. I might just do that from now on. lol. But ATM I'm a fail ganker... probably since I'm new to jungling, and when I first played Lee Sin I would always lane. (and domniate the lane, btw ;p)

LoBones

08-31-2011

Another point, if they are being very aggressive, try to get them to attack you around your minions. A lot of inexperienced players completely ignore the power of a creep wave owning their face. Even if they have more minions (sometimes especially - false sense of security) they'll physically attack you near minions, and that's free harass.

killerb0y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Quick tip on ganking with Lee Sin - Lead with E, not Q.

Farmville

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb0y View Post
Quick tip on ganking with Lee Sin - Lead with E, not Q.
This is a solid tip. It really helps you land your Q when they can't move quickly. lol

Jairoe

08-31-2011

I just focus on last hitting and treating my unexperienced lane partner as another minion hitting my **** creeps. It's easy to see the pattern if they refuse to listen. It doesn't even feel like I have a partner sometimes and it feels so naturally if they autoattack bad enough constantly. Yeah, don't try and beat yourself over not influencing your partner enough to change his/her mind. Just work with it and make the best of it.

imnotbono

08-31-2011

I take the position "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." In my particular case, this means I tend to play very resilient champs, or champs with built-in escapes. Rammus comes to mind quickly. I take particular pleasure in playing him in this scenario because my Q lets me escape, and my W lets me sustain the push against waves of creeps. I set a ward, bait the jungler, and get OUT before they hit. It's actually typical of me to carry up to five wards at a time to make sure they're *always* available.

Alternatively, if your lanemate is just mad pushing without regard to last hitting, YOU take the last hits. You'll have your gold, which means you'll be in a better position to survive your enemy and keep your turret safe. Half the time your lanemate will figure out that you're not going past river with them, not feel safe, and stop doing it. The other half the time, you'll have to haul to keep the game in your favor