Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Muse

05-17-2010

kinda makes me think of prince of persia. notice he has the dagger of time with him =)

Cycrum

05-17-2010

Quote:
Lord Muse:
kinda makes me think of prince of persia. notice he has the dagger of time with him =)

Yah about that...

Kingslayer

Recruiter

05-17-2010

Sexahhhhhhhhhh!

Neapolitan

05-17-2010

Quote:
Skinwalker:
Play HoN. For great justice. Downvote.

Funny, when I glanced through the thread, every post up to yours had been -1'd. I think I know someone to ignore now.

Bearkats

05-17-2010

Awesome pic, if the champion looks anything like it I'm stoked and saving up already

BlackSteel

05-17-2010

Quote:
Stexe:
So... what's with the name change from Al'zahar? Is it because of the name relation to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_al-Zahar or what? Just curious... :-P

Also, this Champion is going to be awesome. Finally my Engima / Bane from DotA is back! =)

oh that explains why i got some old guy videos when i checked al'zahar on youtube
edit: wow 3rd page

Elementalism

05-17-2010

I liked the old name, Malzahar sounds more like generic fantasty. Al'Zahar flowed better, plus he and Cho (both from the void) were the only characters with ' in their names. Seemed like a nice touch.

BlackSteel

05-17-2010

Quote:
Elementalism:
I liked the old name, Malzahar sounds more like generic fantasty. Al'Zahar flowed better, plus he and Cho (both from the void) were the only characters with ' in their names. Seemed like a nice touch.

Kass is also from the void

dreamgame

05-17-2010

Quote:
BlackSteel:
Kass is also from the void

He's not special.

Logika

05-17-2010

Waste of a champion because boots of speed will not benefit him due to the fact that he doesn't actually walk.