Champion Sneak Peek: Malzahar, Prophet of the Void

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Muse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2010

kinda makes me think of prince of persia. notice he has the dagger of time with him =)

Cycrum

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Muse View Post
kinda makes me think of prince of persia. notice he has the dagger of time with him =)
Yah about that...

Kingslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2010

Sexahhhhhhhhhh!

Neapolitan

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinwalker View Post
Play HoN. For great justice. Downvote.

Funny, when I glanced through the thread, every post up to yours had been -1'd. I think I know someone to ignore now.

Bearkats

05-17-2010

Awesome pic, if the champion looks anything like it I'm stoked and saving up already

BlackSteel

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
So... what's with the name change from Al'zahar? Is it because of the name relation to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_al-Zahar or what? Just curious... :-P

Also, this Champion is going to be awesome. Finally my Engima / Bane from DotA is back! =)
oh that explains why i got some old guy videos when i checked al'zahar on youtube
edit: wow 3rd page

Elementalism

05-17-2010

I liked the old name, Malzahar sounds more like generic fantasty. Al'Zahar flowed better, plus he and Cho (both from the void) were the only characters with ' in their names. Seemed like a nice touch.

BlackSteel

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementalism View Post
I liked the old name, Malzahar sounds more like generic fantasty. Al'Zahar flowed better, plus he and Cho (both from the void) were the only characters with ' in their names. Seemed like a nice touch.
Kass is also from the void

dreamgame

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSteel View Post
Kass is also from the void
He's not special.

Logika

05-17-2010

Waste of a champion because boots of speed will not benefit him due to the fact that he doesn't actually walk.