Your funniest or most epic kills.

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayboat Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2011

Funniest

Champ - AP Tryn (Before his change), in 3s

Was running away from the enemy AD Tryn and he intended to turret dive me. I Spinning Slashed at him just as I hit the target radius of the turret and 1HKOd him, with myself being at about 200hp.

Elodin

08-27-2011

Any time I throw a javelin off screen and hear "You have slain an enemy."

AzureFlameGod

08-27-2011

i was lanning against this nid with kat and she got away, then i was just killing minions and threw my bouncing bladee and it frikin bounced all the way back and killed her

MetalSparty

08-27-2011

Midding as ashe, top was getting tower dived (can't remember if they lived) and I just hit 6. I think it was a corki running back from behind our tower to the jungle and nailed him with my ult.

Went to gank someone by dragon with Ashe, used volley and killed the dragon and whoever was trying to take it.

Anzila

08-27-2011

Trample kill on Warwick from spamming Roar as Alistar.

Incendax

08-27-2011

Anytime you kill someone who has a global ult and is paying attention to a different lane. I've walked in on a Gangplank hiding in a bush, an Ashe sitting under her tower, a Karthus that stopped in the middle of mid. All killed.

hiimphishy

08-27-2011

chasing down a taric on bot. he was probably going to get away, but he ran through the entire brush filled with teemo shrooms and died that way instead

Taxian

08-28-2011

Funniest: My team was pushing mid inhibitor turret and I had just died as Ashe (so squishy). I go top to try and prevent a trynd from backdooring one of our towers. I fire my big blue arrow and miss...kind of. It ends up hitting someone under their inhibitor turret, killing them and allowing my team to take the tower. Even though I die. Again.

Also: Anytime I get to eat a Yordle with Cho'gath. They just taste great.

Tazoe

08-28-2011

Most Epic- We were winning a game and pushed to the 2 Nexus tower, then Tryn got fed and raped us. Later i ghosted him with Morde and we ripped their team up and won the game.
Funniest- I flung a Mundo as singed. I had Merc Treads, 4 Rabadons and a Lichbane. Me and my team couldn't stop laughing xD

iSmiteTibbers

08-28-2011

liar

12345612 ... 18