Your funniest or most epic kills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yankotsu

10-20-2011

Funny: im laning bot as Janna and Panth comes in to try and kill me, but Sivir makes him run back, i set down a gale to kepp a wave of kreeps and hit Panth trying to B when he wasnt even on my screen and Sivir was gana try to hunt him down... beat her to it xD

epic: 1st time playing Talon i get ganked in jungle and kill both champs with my ult... it was nice

LoBones

10-20-2011

Just a recent fun one - like my first game on irelia, a graves tried to turret dive me while I was at around 75 hp (early laning). He flashed to get behind me at turret so I couldn't run away, tanked a couple turret hits, I dashed to a low hp mob next to him, stunned him, hit him a couple times with E while he tanked more turret hits, ignited him, then dashed away to a far mob and watched him die while I had like 10 hp left... epicly funny.

PhrycePhyre

10-20-2011

Most funny: I riftwalk over a wall( just travelling back to lane after a gank) and i get a kill on the trist b'in in the brush.
Most epic: Master yi, we just got aced because I was split pushing, They have a low health ashe and gragas,. I dive in 1v4, get a double kill, meditate through all the damage (I was playing atmogs yi) and highlander out.

SnowTiger

10-20-2011

Recently:

Most funniest: Talon was chasing enemy Twitch in brush, I play as Xerath, land a Q randomly in the brush and killed Twitch without looking, Talon cried.

Most Epic: Playing as Garen top lane with Trydamere, enemy Teemo face checks first, Q, auto attack, ignite, enemy teemo is dead, then Caitlyn comes after teemo, both smashs at her and I managed to get double kill before 30 second minion spawn.....

Linic

10-25-2011

funniest/epic "kill" as leona was heading up to top lane from mid when came across enemy team trying for baron. all had like 50% health so ran up and dropped ult stunned all but one enemy and baron dropped everyone hit to less then 25% health, baron then proceeds to "help" me kill off the team but the one who i didnt get stunned who almost got away if he hadn't ran into our teams trynde and garen who both spin through this guy on there way to help me put down garen!

Linic

10-25-2011

sorry for double post i clicked accept summoners code but it wouldn't do anything

Pink Zeppelin

10-25-2011

After a team fight, it was me (Singed) vs a Morgana. I literally chased her all the way from my 2nd mid tower all the way through their jungle and into her base. Finally my poison got to her. Even if she snared me, I was able to chase her around. <3 MS quints.

Thegreatxiu

10-26-2011

Funniest for me was whenever my old jacks ks

Most epic for me was as mal i threw down my null zone as i was about to die and ulted a guy on my null killed him and the rest of his team got killed by running over my null zone to get to me