Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NorthCoastGhost

10-04-2011

I love to play swain, my main complaint (only complaint) has been his color scheme and theme options. Original swain is pretty cool looking but unfortunately he is wearing Green Bay Packer colors. As a Detroit Lions fan, that is not acceptable. I also find it hard to relate to the Saltwater Swain, as I've never even seen a salt body of water in my life and northern front swain looks too Russian for my tastes. Dragon Swain however is the best idea in the history of skins. I love the MTG Sahrkan Vol Planeswalker and I once created a DnD char that had a pseudo-dragon companion (tiny dragon) that he doted over obssesively. With all that said, Dragon Master Swain or a variation of that is the best idea for a skin sinse ideas for skins were invented. I'll be willing to purchase this one w/o a doubt. Riot.. Do it!!

JuniorFisherman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

I shall bump forever! until its released...

chocolatemonster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

epic skin idea dude hope it gets put through ^^

Big McLarge Huge

The Council

10-04-2011

Ship it. ;0

JuniorFisherman

10-04-2011

I'ma try to make a concept art but hmm... yeah... I said ima try!

SourOnion

10-04-2011

A dragon has been swain
with ignite

ill be here all week

Fright Night 85

10-04-2011

Bumped for Noxian Dragon Justice!

Neonir

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzoorkar View Post
I love to play swain, my main complaint (only complaint) has been his color scheme and theme options. Original swain is pretty cool looking but unfortunately he is wearing Green Bay Packer colors. As a Detroit Lions fan, that is not acceptable. I also find it hard to relate to the Saltwater Swain, as I've never even seen a salt body of water in my life and northern front swain looks too Russian for my tastes. Dragon Swain however is the best idea in the history of skins. I love the MTG Sahrkan Vol Planeswalker and I once created a DnD char that had a pseudo-dragon companion (tiny dragon) that he doted over obssesively. With all that said, Dragon Master Swain or a variation of that is the best idea for a skin sinse ideas for skins were invented. I'll be willing to purchase this one w/o a doubt. Riot.. Do it!!
I am very much glad you like it, I know there are many people that like Dragons out there, heck, I'm one of them, that's why I thought up the skin idea.

Neonir

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLarge Huge View Post
Ship it. ;0
...I love your name.

Neonir

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorFisherman View Post
I'ma try to make a concept art but hmm... yeah... I said ima try!
Good to hear, any form of concept art would be appreciated, support is support!