Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheSkorpion

09-07-2011

Bump for great awesomeness.

Thramadan

09-07-2011

holy **** what a fantastic idea.

Shadow2792

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

i own swain... i would love this... so very much.

Darth Melkor

09-07-2011

epic bumpness

Nisshoku03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Think logically for one seRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!

Neonir

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
I like the idea and since i had some time i did a quick 30m sketch.
i really wanted to add more things on him and do a full version with everything i had in mind for his basic design, like flame pattern robes, more epic dragon themed armor, a dragon cane etc etc., but sadly i dont have that much time
anyways
peace and i hope another artist is inspired and does an epic full concept art for this skin
LOVE IT!

Thanks man, I've been waiting for someone to do this, and hopefully this'll bring some more attention!

You know...attention of a particular primary colour.

Fishy Xander

09-07-2011

Bump

Neonir

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQReborn View Post
Funny, I started a custom skin for this idea months ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the model for the dragon from Twisted Treeline to animate like a regular dragon, and it shrunk down to a tiny size when I activated it.

So, I just released the skin with just the dragon-scale armor part to Swain's regular model, and made the transformation the ult form from his Northfront skin.

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/4065-dr...or-swain.xhtml
There is the link.

Hope they make this idea a reality, because I couldn't get his ultimate to interact properly.
You know, that's pretty cool! It's a shame you couldn't get the dragon working...

Anon8792

09-07-2011

Isn't there some joke that if you say a riot name like Seriff that they'll post in a thread? Wonder if that'd help getting the idea noticed

FlamingPurpleGuy

09-08-2011

Bump with a short, not very detailed concept idea for his shoulder crow (based on one of the attachments).