Swain - The Dragon Master.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trouble Nugget

01-13-2013

THIS THREAD IS OVER 9000.. upvotes for some reason it wont let me upvote it or i would.. hope riot does this idea you are an amazing artist :P

Hardheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Dragon master swain where?

SIM0NETTI

01-13-2013

bump

Hardheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Riot pls

Klondizzle

01-14-2013

Omfg, this thread has SOO much attention. Riot must do something with this thread,

I Kryptix I

01-14-2013

Riot you do realize that if everyone that has upvoted this which is 13,573 bought this skin at 20.00 price tag then you are making 271,460 dollars just from the people that know about this thread thats not the rest of the world that would buy this amazing skin plus you have concept arts that look amazing you could just pay one of the artists that designed the concept arts and maybe modify it a bit then BOOM u are making a ton of money! You know this skin would sale for sure 100% fact it is such a amazing idea even better then pulsefire ezreal! get on this Riot make it happen!

ManAxeWolfChief

01-15-2013

bump

Zedd61

01-15-2013

Bump

Hardheart

01-15-2013

Why hasn't this happened yet?

Tangerine

01-15-2013

come on riot!
his bir- errr.. dragon is hungry!