Gragas the large

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyBolamite

05-17-2010

I've been considering starting to play Gragas on TT quite a lot.
Problem is, I have been unable to find any guides for AD on TT.
I need suggestions for items, runes, and masteries please.
Thanks all.

JediTim

05-17-2010

I'm not the best player ever, but I can do a pretty decent AD Gragas on TT.

For my items I usually get them in this order:

Doran's Sheild and HP pot - gives an all around decent starting boost

Berzerkers Grieves - almost vital because grag seems to have such a slow auto-attack speed otherwise

Brutalizer - playing AD gragas you want 2 things: attack damage (obviously) and cooldown reduction. Brutalizer helps both of these nicely. absolutely essential.

Phage - At this point I usually need a HP boost to stay effective in melee combat, so the HP granted is nice with the super helpful slow effect

Warmogs Armor - Personally I find that getting some HP on grag helps him immensely to be able to go toe to toe with more powerful melee champs such as jax, but this is optional

Glacial Shield - The most effective cooldown reduction item in the game. As I said, cooldowns are very important for Gragas.

After that I usually just build my items into better ones, like youmuus, frozen mallet, and frozen heart. Sometimes I sell my dorans to build a specialty item if I need to, like banshee's.

As for runes and masteries, I'm not too sure. I was never very good in those departments, which is probably why I'm not a top tier player and such. For runes I kind of like having some mana regen because combined with his W I almost never am less than 25% mana, an important resource for Gragas if you need to fight. I also always run cooldown reduc blue runes because they are simply so useful. Other than that, flat or @18 HP I would guess. I like the support tree for mastery focus but thats just my n00b opinion.

Play around with what you think is best.

MightyBolamite

05-20-2010

Bump?
More info plz.

Squee Goblin Nabob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

Stack HP like it's your birthday.
Get a sheen.
????
Profit

h0B0

05-20-2010

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...36#post1350536

check out my guide it kicks ass on TT

ninewounds

05-21-2010

Start with a fort pot and ward (or dorans shield) and bslam your drunk self all over the place

Item wise...Don't get Zerk greaves.

Tabi or Merc 100% , grab a Brutalizer early and start stacking some defensive items depending on the opposing team.

HP, attack and CDR are great stats for TT gragas

malphismia

05-21-2010

Look for Nicosharp's guide on the forums. He also has videos on solomid.net if you want to see a good gragas play.