Okay, since FrostMagi seems to not be continuing his manga...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousosmart

08-26-2011

I say that perhaps someone else could try picking up the torch and making a good manga-style LoL story. I'm definitely not the one to do it, as I can't draw for my life.

Preferably, see if you can make a story picking up from where FrostMagi left off. I tried emailing him about his progress, but no responses.

Anyhow, there is that whole "Outside the Arena" comic that's going on, but I'm more leaning on the whole Lux/Ezreal thing that FrostMagi was doing. Too cute! Someone needs to pick up where he left off!

EDIT: FrostMagi MAY be still working on his thing, but everyone's got a limit to their patience, and I don't think I can keep waiting on him. Someone needs to fill in the void...

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

I'm pretty sure FrostMagi is still working on the manga. From what I recall in his/her thread, they're working on the second chapter and trying to get all the grammar and such correct. They could also be busy with school, work, or other forms of life aggro. Seriously, if I had to choose between drawing and getting bills paid I'd take the bills as priority.

Be patient and give them time. It doesn't help a comic artist when everyone's breathing down their neck every second of the day.

Yousosmart

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
I'm pretty sure FrostMagi is still working on the manga. From what I recall in his/her thread, they're working on the second chapter and trying to get all the grammar and such correct. They could also be busy with school, work, or other forms of life aggro. Seriously, if I had to choose between drawing and getting bills paid I'd take the bills as priority.

Be patient and give them time. It doesn't help a comic artist when everyone's breathing down their neck every second of the day.
I guess, but he could at least take 2 minutes to make a status update and let us know what's going on.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Not if something happened to their computer or something and they can't even get online.

See, the point I'm trying to make is to give them a break. Drawing LoL comics is not their job, nor do they have to devote their entire existence into making everyone else happy.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-26-2011

Going to quote myself quoting someone else here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJustSword View Post
I think he gave up. Had his 5 minutes of fame and moved on

Either this or he's simply not posting and working at his own pace until he finishes it. Can't say I blame him. Half of the last 20 pages of this thread is just people hounding him for updates.
And they proved my point for me. 16 of the 21 posts made since I posted that are doing exactly that.

Dracorya

08-27-2011

Trust me, hounding more then often makes a person NOT want to complete their work.

DFxKazuto

08-27-2011

With his ability as a manga artist, i wouldnt be surprised if tokyopop or another famous manga corporation hired him on...

Silverling

08-27-2011

If s/he was hired, then s/he wouldn't have any time to work on the LoL comic...

After all, [URL2="http://www.comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/work_work.jpg"]manga artists tend to have a full schedule.[/URL2]

Mjaxon

08-27-2011

You e-mailed him? Holy **** you are weird as hell.

BaII

08-27-2011

by the way where can I find his art.