New Skins Soon Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Widow Maker X

05-17-2010

GJ RIOT THESE SKINS ARE AWESOME!

Naow where is my shaco?

X Widow Maker X

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwell View Post
Sweet I was trying to see where I could get ahold of that TF skin. I looked really cool. Now if Only we could get a Gabit skin
Ah yes gabit, gambits half man half rabit brother from xman. Some throw cards, others carrots.

Slunky

05-17-2010

Of course they are going to be overpriced. Every skin is. Not a single person should have to spend more than 50 bucks on a game to get everything. But it seems like most games coming out now all have more content for later and costing 100 dollars or more for the games by the end.

Arlisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2010

what about morg man...she needs a new skin BAD!

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2010

Guess im glad I got the PAX TF skin because I hate when Riot releases "Legendary skins"

Anyways, the skins look great but once again I will most likely be disappointed with the 975 (Chrome), 520 (eve), and 1820 (TF) price tags on these 3 skins.

Please reconsider the prices on those and simply move them down a notch as in: 975 (TF), 520 (chrome), 390 (eve).

Seance

05-17-2010

I wouldn't exactly call purely cosmetic skins paying for content.

The content is and will always be free. They will never charge for maps, game modes, etc. Some people are more than happy to support a company when they enjoy a product.

Wadieb

05-17-2010

hate to be a pain but someone make a sion skin already!

skillzkillz

05-17-2010

rammus skin is just so awsome would bought it if i could and played him lol. and ofc evelynn shows half her body and the breast are huge and shows them as much as possible. But rammus and Tf skin was nice

IPewPewUQQ

05-17-2010

o jesus, rammus is so effing sexxy

omidon

05-17-2010

When are we going to get some Sion skins...?