Nidalee Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfpack

08-26-2011

Every time I play as Nidalee, I get told to go to middle lane. Every time I do so, I end up losing to whoever is in mid. When I go into a duo lane, I always do just fine. Am I supposed to be holding middle? I find that I can't deal enough damage at all with simply spear throws, and since heal is nerfed, I keep having to recall moderately often. Any tips to winning middle? I just can't seem to do it...

KAROSHI

08-26-2011

I know they nerfed her heal, but its still very viable, don't worry about spearing too often, focus on getting lvl 6, because that's when you can farm pretty dam fast, also make sure to trap your surroundings to protect from possible ganks.

PocketAces101

08-26-2011

Play more passive, seriously, even with nid's heal nerf in the laning phase she should be able to stay in lane all day if you're smart with your mana. Nid has always been a solo lane champ, I'm surprised you're having trouble at all

Cenerae

08-26-2011

Nidalee works best in top lane, where she can make use of her passive.

But she can mid if need be. Your job is to max heal, and harrass with autos until lvl 6. Not to throw spears that won't hit or do much damage if they do. Once you hit lvl 6 your harrass becomes very strong and you can perform hit and run burst harrass, then heal up afterward.

It's not as effective as it was, but it still works fine.