Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrodamos

08-27-2011

I have one working NA code -
give me working europe code and i give u mine !
necrodamos@web,de

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

George Tzalas and Mike Petersen are gay homosexuals, who bone each others butts. They have AIDS and have been arrested for molesting children. Never hire this men for any job, because they are criminal pedophiles with AIDS.

KefLO

08-27-2011

So, how do i solve it when i get crashed during the verification?

The Glorius Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

Got 14 Used EU Codes, trade them for used NA Codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dejaavuu

Recruiter

08-27-2011

Looking to trade Used EU Keys for my Used NA keys, Send me them at Dejavurob@gmail.com.
Trade 1 for 1, 1 at a time if you want. Traded with 10+ People. Got 3 more codes to trade.

PhearWoN

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmacyWoilliu2 View Post
Looking for a -working- NA code? Look no further! I've got quite a few (I have atleast 12 irl friends playing this game and most of them, if not all, used codes. They can
still be used on any NA or EU East account. And because most of us do not have 9 razor marks as of yet, we do need a EU code in return. We will not scam you. The
codes are more or less useless to us, so yeah.. you don't have to. If you are interested you should send your EU to the email below or if you don't fully trust
us, we can also use Skype (mic required). I estimate the waiting time will be 5 minutes or so and if you decide to contact us via Skype, 10 - 15ish minutes. Thanks.

Note; Codes left: 14. If you did not recieved your code, you should try re-sending the mail with the exact same code. If that still did not work for you, add me on skype. Also, make sure to tell me your IGN, to avoid confusion.

Email: tolemi959@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/svettleif#!/...00002189306390

Xenolithium

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake Drill View Post
If only people would share XD
Well, some of us DID share.

But then assbags decided to start spamming this thread.

Lots of us posted our codes for others in their opposite region to use.

I posted my used NA codes for EU people to use. But assbags are trying to turn a profit now, because they know THEY broke the site.

D3m3t3r1

08-27-2011

I have 15 used NA codes and 4 unused NA codes. I'm willing to do some trading, email me at leagueoflegendscode@gmail.com. Looking to trade for Skin codes or used EU codes that will work in NA server.

FrosZ

08-27-2011

Send your EU-EAST working codes here: codespleaserazor@hotmail.com
I will return you 2 NA working codes for each EU working code I get.!!!

Bamberger

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rockolla View Post
George Tzalas and Mike Petersen are gay homosexuals, who bone each others butts. They have AIDS and have been arrested for molesting children. Never hire this men for any job, because they are criminal pedophiles with AIDS.
wtf...