Epic shop bug...?!?! [EXPLOIT]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

12-01-2010

Okay it's not an exploit but its a serious bug... I click consumables... and there are no Oracles.

Playing as: Lux
Map: Classic 5v5 Summoners Rift
Items: RoA, Boots of Swiftness, Archangels Staff.

THere are 3 other elixers... but no Oracles. My teamates had them... but not me.

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Huh?

Noxsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Did you crash before it happened? I've had occasions where my game would crash, I'd reconnect, and certain items would have a different icon and be put under a different category. So it might have placed your Oracles Elixir with a different icon in another category.

Mr Knife

12-01-2010

You disconnected didn't you?
For some reason disconnecting can have the problem where a few items disappear, I've had it before...

Phoxly

12-01-2010

It's just gone... D:

Phoxly

12-01-2010

And yeah I did DC, but I completely restarted?

Rift King

12-01-2010

You most likely disconnected, when you DC it often times changes the icons and makes the game confusing, sometimes unplayable because none of the items are what they say they are. Riot needs to fix this.

AidsAttack

12-01-2010

DC'd, came back, had 2 BF swords at lvl 3. They were heath pots but it was still fun to get excited.

Tim1170

12-01-2010

If you just relog again it works again for me every time. If it doesn't... Im sorry.

Alcalz

12-01-2010

the shop ran out dude.

How many oracle elixirs do you think he keeps in stock?