Anyone Else Notice AOE Has Risen Since Talon Patch?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

I know mord's cone on his e is wide, but yes, this is exactly what i have been seeing lately. Super far and wide cones that seem more like a half-circle. I was sitting in brush far away from creeps and he hit all of my creeps and me somehow (no, no pics, just an example).

DotaGodLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-29-2011

This is not really a discussion any more it is pretty obvious there is something wrong here.

ShakeMaster

08-29-2011

Created a thread about this, but posting again here either way.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2z4ke41.jpg

MakesN0Sense

08-29-2011

AngelsOfHell12

08-29-2011

I noticed this when playing galio, people got taunted when they where way out of the circle.

GivemebackmyEU

08-29-2011

It's funny how Riot employees don't play their own game at all if "it works as intended"

CrippledHorse

08-29-2011

no, come on you guys, this is just hysteria. RiotVeonneth even said so, we're all just being hysterical. they are not at fault here, we are.

edit: wow, i guess the most obvious sarcasm goes over the heads of some of the people on this forum

Samael11

08-29-2011

Well... progress...sort of... Cass and Karth are in the process of being fixed.... that still leaves about 30-40 other champs to fix though.

Brianv2

08-29-2011

Two things I've noticed: Mordekaiser's whatever skill that's a cone, and I was playing Ashe against a Mord and I fired my arrow and it went straight through the centre of his model. Several people in game commented on it. I think hitboxes may be a bit off as well.

Lk Alternis

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post
I've seen the Hotshot Nidalee video, as I noted before, and that looks like the intended functionality. Nidalee is right on the edge (her foot or spear is touching the line).

And again, it's worth noting that Hotshot even says later in the video "No, I think I was in range of it."

If we're talking a 20% increase here, that's noticeable - that's something you'd instantly see and feel. The fact that he didn't seems to indicate that this is just a thread of hysteria.
>hysteria

>videos and pics everywhere