Anyone Else Notice AOE Has Risen Since Talon Patch?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotaGodLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-26-2011

EDIT: Red's PLEASE give us a timetable to fix this. This unbalances EVERYTHING.

All AOE spells have risen around 20% in AOE since the last patch.

Don't believe me? Try Teemo's shrooms, Cait's traps, hell even Javelin is hitting people who are not even near it.

Ran outside of Nunu's ult? Nope. Galio's ult hitting people noticeably away from the range.

I find it funny that major bugs like this don't require a hotfix but Yorick respawns a few times with a glitchy ult and THEN they remove him from play.

By the way good job fixing the Master Yi glitch....wait.

Care to spend those 5 million fixing your game?

EDIT:
Additional AOE bugs:
Brand Pillar
Swain Everything
Shaco's Boxes
Cait's Pillar
Annivia's EVERYTHING
Alistar's Pulverize
Cass's EVERYTHING
Blitz Ult and Hook (Try dodging now)
Leona's Ult is HUGE
Tower Range Increased? (Need Confirmation)
Well Range Increased SUBSTANTIALLY
Morde Broken
Annie COMPLETELY Broken
Fiddles Ult
Orianna is COMPLETELY Broken

EDIT: Thank you Riot for responding! If anyone can provide evidence for the above issues please throw them in this thread so Riot can properly fix the heroes.

Elan Tedronai

08-26-2011

I didn't notice this but I did run past a Teemo shroom yesterday that I knew was there. I was nearly positive I was outside its normal range but it still exploded.

Forfeitish

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotaGodLoL View Post
All AOE spells have risen around 20% in AOE since the last patch.

Don't believe me? Try Teemo's shrooms, Cait's traps, hell even Javelin is hitting people who are not even near it.

Ran outside of Nunu's ult? Nope. Galio's ult hitting people noticeably away from the range.

I find it funny that major bugs like this don't require a hotfix but Yorick respawns a few times with a glitchy ult and THEN they remove him from play.

By the way good job fixing the Master Yi glitch....wait.

Care to spend those 5 million fixing your game?
Movement prediction lets laggy people land skillshots and AoE's if you're still in the radius client side of the person who used it. This could be your issue?

DirtyAardvark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

I notice that Morde's cone is ridiculously huge in range now, and Brand's pillar hits you even when you aren't in it.

wesleyq

08-26-2011

hmmm... i WAS being hit by very suspicious shots yesterday by cassiopeia... you may be on to something

TheFatalStorm

08-26-2011

I kept getting hit by Nid spears when I was obviously behind creeps... Was almost afraid I'd lose lane to a wtfnerfed Nid.

DotaGodLoL

Recruiter

08-26-2011

It happens with Karthus Q etc.

Literally every AOE spell is casting 20% radius larger. Try Lux, Jarvan, Morgana....

It's across the board, even HSGG got raped by a nunu ult he ran out of.

hydrogencar

08-26-2011

Yes the AoE is definitely bugged/lagged, HotshotGG noticed it while streaming as well.

mapp

08-26-2011

yesterday i was watching hotshotggs stream (lol X3) and he got hit by nunu ult after he flashed out... was clearly outside the circle

VoicesOnTheWind

08-26-2011

This explains why I got raped mid by brands pillar....plus some failing haha.

1234511 ... 46